Cruise118.com Sales Concierge
We have office and home-based positions currently available, if applying for the home-based role, you will need an office set up at home in order to be successful in your application. Here at World Travel Holdings (UK) we hire the best people who have a true passion for Travel. How would you like to be paid to spend time discussing stunning cruise ships, exotic destinations and helping people to fulfil their dreams?
Every customer is unique – therefore we provide a tailored, friendly and professional service with the customer firmly at the heart of what we do.
As a travel partner and Cruise Sales Concierge, WE DELIVER A REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE to our customers time and time again. Our customer loyalty, impressive portfolio of travel brands, along with our expert sales concierges has led us to be an award-winning travel company and an excellent place to work!
Cruise Sales Conciege - Role and Responsibilities
- Dealing with incoming sales leads and new enquiries via your chosen channel (calls,email,chat).
- Provide customers with quotes, and booking cruises with various cruise lines.
- Book bespoke package holidays, flights, transfers, cruises, hotels etc for the customer, providing them with a well organised and seamlessly smooth holiday.
- Deliver an exceptional sales experience through the following:
- We deliver - we build plans to focus on the right things, and we make them happen.
- We are passionate - we are approachable and direct and straight forward to deal with.
- We strive to be better - we push for excellence and innovation in everything we do.
- We are connected to our customers - we listen, understand and engage with our customers.
- Constantly build your cruise knowledge base, taking responsibility for self-development through on-going training, development and research
- Maintain excellent lead management
To Be Successful In This Role
- You must be motivated, enthusiastic and determined to succeed
- Desire to work as part of a fast paced, growing company with plenty of opportunity on offer
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Previous sales/ customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – our customers need to respect our people
- Passionate about cruises and dedicated to providing customers with the very best in 1 to 1 personal service.
- Previous travel industry experience
- Experience using cruise line booking systems
- Proven sales track record
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary and excellent monthly commission scheme - OTE 30k+
- Amazing incentives to win cruise trips to a variety of destinations
- Holiday discounts for them and their friends and family
- Attendance bonus paid at Christmas
- Attend cruise ships around the globe for educational visits
- Career progression and ongoing training and development
- Fantastic company parties to celebrate our successes (Summer and Christmas party each year)
- Company contributed pension
- 28 Days annual leave
- Concession towards a cruise holiday for each full year of employment (up to £1000!)
What You Must Have
- Experience in Cruise sales
- Experience within the TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- Ability to deliver on WTH (UK) values
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com